Agronomy & Horticulture...
Macquarie Franklin has high level expertise in agronomy and horticultural production, providing services across a range of industries, including salad production, organic vegetable production, essential oils, viticulture, berry production, grains and poppies. We offer a diverse range of services, from on ground technical advice and support during the planning and establishment phases of a development, through to independent agronomic services, research and development activities, extension services and industry development.
Following are some of the services we can provide in the agronomy and horticulture area:
- Independent agronomy advice
- Cropping rotation optimisation advice
- Assistance with APVMA permits
- Research & development
- Operations & management
- Crop scheduling
- Agricultural feasibility studies
- New crop development
- Intensive crop and environmental monitoring, including Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- Integrated crop management