Applied Research & Development Projects...
Some examples of Macquarie Franklin’s experience in applied research and development are listed below:
- Maximising pasture production and utilisation for best practice lamb finishing under irrigation. Producer Demonstration Site. Meat and Livestock Australia, 2016 – 2019
- Lean Meat Yield & Eating Quality Producer Demonstration Sites – Tasmanian sites coordination. Meat and Livestock Australia, 2013-2014
- Development of an Irrigation RD&E Program Plan, Tasmanian Institute of Agriculture (TIA), 2014
- Literature review into autumn ill thrift in Tasmanian beef herds. Meat and Livestock Australia, 2014
- National vegetable industry training and skills scoping study, AUSVEG, 2012
- Socio Economic studies of various irrigation schemes, delivered in partnership with Marsden Jacob Associates, for various clients including Department of Primary Industries Water and Environment Tasmania, Dorset Economic group, Tasmanian Irrigation between 2008 and 2010