Recycled Water and Waste Product Management Projects...
Some examples of Macquarie Franklin’s experience in recycled water and waste product management are listed below:
- Clarence Recycled Water Scheme services – Since the scheme commenced operation in 2006, Macquarie Franklin has provided the management and extension services to the State’s largest recycled water scheme, which delivers in excess of 2,000ML to customers annually. Clarence Recycled Water Board 2006–2009, Southern Water 2010 – 2014, TasWater 2014 – ongoing.
- Development of plans and management advice for on-farm effluent reuse schemes for dairy farms. Various clients, Ongoing
- Statewide soil monitoring and compliance auditing program for 34 recycled water schemes. TasWater (Southern Water), 2010 – ongoing
- Annual soil monitoring of land receiving factory waste products. Mondelez Australia Pty Ltd, 2013-Ongoing
- Biosolids soil monitoring and management advice. TasWater, 2010 – ongoing
- Develop Waste Water Irrigation Transition & Emergency Management Plan for new factory at Burnie, ongoing consulting to assist with implementation and reporting. Lion Dairy & Drinks, 2012–2015
- Management plans for land spreading of solid waste products from processing, various processors including dairy, aquaculture and vegetables. Ongoing